Need advice on my LSG offset decision

go\

Well, I ended up with a less than 2 year old 24x40 pipe smoker in great condition, I had a hard time deciding wether or not to cancel the 20x42 new design I had ordered from LSG, hadn't started the build yet, long story short I did my first cook last weekend on the 24x40 and boy is it nice, I have heard great things about the new 20" LSG but I can tell you I am really happy with this 24x40,so easy to run, drafts great, wind or no wind, I can go an hour between splits.

got the LSG 24x40 last weekend, love it, like new condition and runs fantastic! drafts great, clean smoke with fire box door closed, big deal for me as my last offset wouldn't run without door wide open, this pit can go a hour between adding splits, super efficient, clean blue smoke! holds temp great!, no more black residue on my food!

:clap2: I was Confused on your original post and thinking Old Style 20” vs New style 20”.......
Congrats on your Purchase :thumb:

Shouldn't we at least give Chris a chance to respond to his customer before we trash him? If I had to back out for whatever reason that's not the builders fault. I'd expect to lose a few dollars.

Nooo whats the fun in that, grab the torches and pitchforks boys we got work to do.

Restock is touchy as someone else pointed out, but its a reality. Materials get ordered, schedules are set for crew/staff, etc.

Glad OP found a sweet rig closer and quicker.

Back