THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WhiskyJoe

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
Eric
Hi All!

I just finished seasoning my new 48" LSG offset. I went nuts and got the ribs/shoulder combo from Creekstone for the Superbowl. Wife wants wings, so I added 8 lbs of wings to the list.

Bought some well-seasoned hickory and apple splits from a local AF vet. (Dude is ~5'2", 70+ yrs and ran laps around me shuttling wood) Can't wait to start cooking on Sunday morn! Thought I'd share my excitement with y'all. :icon_bigsmil

Congrats!

Dang you almost have my mind changed to use my LSG this Sunday also. :becky: Was planning on using the Yoder but now I kinda changed my mind.

Sounds good, Eric. Good luck with the inaugural cook! Let me know how that wood burns for ya. I found some oak locally, but may take a trip to see Captain Bill myself.

Back