N Texas Brethren Bash Fall 2016 Planning

I'm too Poor to even know about a Butcher shop. Albertsons, Kroger and HEB are my meat stores. Albertsons and HEB will cut meat for you.

You sir are a lucky guy to have an HEB close by. One of my fav's to shop at when we travel South.

Well, looks like Chris (sliding_billy) is gonna win the Last Man Standing award for attendance at every Texas Bash we've had. My second round of cancer treatment will keep me from attending in November (scheduled for treatment every three months and it falls the same time as the Bash).

Y'all have a drink for me and I'll do my best to make the Spring '17 one.

Well, looks like Chris (sliding_billy) is gonna win the Last Man Standing award for attendance at every Texas Bash we've had. My second round of cancer treatment will keep me from attending in November (scheduled for treatment every three months and it falls the same time as the Bash).

Sorry to hear this. You're definitely in all of our prayers. Stay strong and show cancer it messed with the wrong farker.

Be well, Charles.

Yes sir, sorry to hear this. We all hope and pray that everything goes well. If you need anything, just give me a shout.

I didn't know anything about Cancer, Hope treatments go well.

I don't envy you, but it beats the alternative. Fight the good fight.

Thanks for all the good wishes. Attending the SoCal bash was my reward to myself for finishing round one and was hoping round two of treatment would be done before the Texas bash in November.

Will be watching this thread closely and will do my best to see all y'all next Spring.

Thanks for all the good wishes. Attending the SoCal bash was my reward to myself for finishing round one and was hoping round two of treatment would be done before the Texas bash in November.

Will be watching this thread closely and will do my best to see all y'all next Spring.

Gospeed with your treatments Sir.

Froggy, I must say the words leapt out of my throat
"Jesus God!" (sorry) when I read the reason for you missing this next BASH.
Just read the ENTIRE THREAD of the SoCal bash and gotta
hand it to ya. Best to you.

We need to find a gun range or a gun club or one are you Farker's that has some acreage and have a barbecue/gun Bash. Set up a pistol dueling tree while the briskets are smoking......... blast some fruits water bottles shaken soda cans maybe a little tannerite .......:. would have to go with personal range and acreage for the fun stuff

I would have it here at the house but the HOA and neighbors may get pissed!
Oh and there is that Police thing too!

i would not attend...i am such a smart-a$$ that someone would have to shoot me.:shock:

49 Days till the Bash!
I'm just saying it will sneak up on you!! :shock:

I'm gonna do my best to start sending out some PMs this weekend cause this site has gotten so busy it's easy to miss notice of an upcoming bash. Working tonight so maybe tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Just sent out PMs to AlwaysSmokey, al_pastor, Al_T, Axeman, Baby Back Maniac, BaronVonOttomatic, bdare, bigsapper, BigTBBQ, BoLiles, bubbletop, bvbull200, Captain Stupid, CaptRon, CarlBQ, ChrisH, CLeeSmokinQ, ClintHTX, Cloudsmoker, couchcoach, Cowboy11, cseymour45, Dallas Dan, darkoozy, Drunk Monkey, FatDaddy, FattyMcFatty, fjaggie07, goidtman, Gulfbeachman, J15491, jim0149, jimithing78, JoSal73, jrichv, jrtexas, JS-TX, Kevin_Texas, KingRanch450, lankster35, Lazybones, LEGENDS BBQ, luke duke, markrvp, MattBU, mbigtoe, mconigs78, mikemci, mking7, M Team BBQ, N2Q, Novass, Nuco59, Ol'Joe, ON THE FARM, OUT OF ORDER, ozlites, Pitbull, pitchingcoach, Pocchampion, Raider18, RedRaiderSmoker, Schmendrick, Shooter66, sircharles4848, smileyman, Smoke & Bark Barbecue, Smokedawg86, Smokesignalsfromtx, Smokin J's PIts, smokingkettle, SOTXRG, sparctek, srjgolfer, Sub, supertramp, SWAMech, tajt7757, TheHojo, threesticks, traylorkenneth, txags2011, TXLX, Txmdc, veryolddog, Walterwhite, whiterockque, Win nut, x1jett, yakdung and zoocircle.

Heard back from one person already and is a maybe.

Bashes are a blast and hoping y'all have the biggest crowd ever.

Sent out PMs to cueball 21, GMDGeek, GrillsGoneWild and oldbill but they all had exceeded their PM quota so if anybody has other contact methods please holler at them. Thought I had a phone number for Gerry (GMDGeek) but apparently don't.

We need to find a gun range or a gun club or one are you Farker's that has some acreage and have a barbecue/gun Bash. Set up a pistol dueling tree while the briskets are smoking......... blast some fruits water bottles shaken soda cans maybe a little tannerite .......:. would have to go with personal range and acreage for the fun stuff

For future Bashes, I have 7.5 acres with half of it wooded that we can shoot pistols and shotguns at targets, plus have plenty of pasture for trailer smokers and concrete barn for other smokers.
My PM box was full but got a notice and figured that it was about a bash. Going to need to check on kid activities to see if I can make it down to Belton.

Hotch, can you update the first post in this thread with the final details of where and when? I keep having to scroll through when I forget stuff.

If you can't edit it, send a message to Ron_L and he can.

I have asked Ron to add the date.

November 19, 2016

The address is correct.
See you there Dave!!

Back