N Texas Brethren Bash Fall 2016 Planning

Ok guys I need all of you to go to the sign-up google sheet on make sure your Name is on it and all is correct. It looks like someone goofed the names.
I don't think Kelley and Bruce are showing up that many times!!! lmao!

Just Around the Bend

FYI to all: :mrgreen:
Looks like I got lucky and not going to need any surgery. So the Bash On for me!
We are about 77 Days out. So need to start working on your game plans.
It would be great if we can have around 45-50 people attend this year.

So start shaking the trees, send out a few emails and call up your family and friends. Invite them to attend and or cook at the 2016 N Texas Fall BBQ Brethren Bash.
I know with the cooks we had last year we can cook for that many and more.
Long range weather is looking good. May be a bit chilly in the morning but we can warm up the existing pit under the pavilion. Or possibly someone has a fire pit they could bring.

Any questions just ask. Between Paul, myself and the others I'm sure we can get them answered.
:mrgreen: :clap:

OK boys and girls, we are at 65 days and counting till the
N Texas Brethren Bash Fall 2016 at Lake Belton.
If you are an early bird, there are plenty of hotels in Temple TX.
Or you can ask Paul if you can sleep on his garage floor!! :shocked:
By the way Paul has already paid for the Pavilion rental so if you would be so kind as to toss him a few bucks that would be great.

We are going down on Friday and heading home Sunday so Paul if you need any help just let me know. This year it would be great to to see if we can setup all the cookers next to or under the pavilion.

I reached out to Mike with Oak Ridge BBQ about the possibility of donating a few of their great rubs this year. He replied asking for the dates.
If you know of others who might want to donate a few items now is the time to ask.

I hope this year we can have a good Brethren turnout from the Houston, San Antonio, Austin and DFW area. So talk it up on the forum and please get the word out!!

Do you guys think we need to start a new post in the Q Talk forum? Do you think it will help bring in more to the Bash?

For those that have not yet signed up please go to the 2016 Fall Sign Up Sheet link in my sig line and let everyone know if you are cooking, not cooking, need a cooker to use some good food to cook on, bring sides and or supplies and or just there for some great Q and hang out with us.
So go ahead and invite all your friends and neighbors. Just give us a good head count on how many you are bringing. :mrgreen:

The payment is weird. I pay and then after the season is over I get refunded because they can't charge for out of season use. No need to pay me.

I reached out to Mike with Oak Ridge BBQ about the possibility of donating a few of their great rubs this year. He replied asking for the dates.
If you know of others who might want to donate a few items now is the time to ask.

I hope this year we can have a good Brethren turnout from the Houston, San Antonio, Austin and DFW area. So talk it up on the forum and please get the word out!!

I've actually added it to my calendar this year, so I'll be sure to send some goodies down for the Bash this time! :thumb: :thumb:

Back