N Texas Brethren Bash Fall 2016 Planning

We are in ft worth and should be there by lunch on Saturday. Anything needed we can pick up and bring? Looking forward to being there!

I am planning on being there, but won't be cooking. Just want to come meet everyone and ask 1000 questions (probably not that many). I assume it is alright to show up just to meet the Brethren, correct?

I am not sure what I need to bring, but am willing to make a run to the store for anything we need.

Thanks!

glad you guys are able to make it. you might want to bring your own drinks just in case we don't have anything you like. other than that just come and hang out.

:mod: 2 DAYS till the N Texas Brethren Bash :mod:

Not a lot of time left so get your stuff packed and loaded!!
If you have any questions just let us know.
We may even be smart enough to give a plausible answer!

:mrgreen:

:mod: 1 DAY till the N Texas Brethren Bash :mod:

Well looks like we are in the home stretch.
So check your lists and see if you are missing anything.
You still have a day or so to round it up.
Don't forget to invite your family, neighbors, and friends.
We picked up a four more EggHeads from another forum to join us.
We will have a couple of stick burners, a Weber or two and a couple of BGE Eggs on site.
So bring a cooker if you like or we can find space somewhere for your grub to cook.
And remember to bring a comfortable camp chair or two.
A side or two would be nice and a cooler with a few
beverages, both adult and not, would be nice!

For those or who may be traveling, please be safe and we will see you at the Bash on Saturday!!

Thanks, :mrgreen:

looks like me and bludawg will be in right before 7am if anyone is an early riser.

So I'm sorry for the very-last-minute change of plans, but I'm not going to make it out tomorrow. I had another hobby thing come up--there's a huge motorcycle auction going on tomorrow in the middle of the day, and I'm looking for a new bike.

You guys enjoy. I'm sad I'll be missing you. :(

So I'm sorry for the very-last-minute change of plans, but I'm not going to make it out tomorrow. I had another hobby thing come up--there's a huge motorcycle auction going on tomorrow in the middle of the day, and I'm looking for a new bike.

You guys enjoy. I'm sad I'll be missing you. :(

I guess that makes me the pretty-boy of the group now. :pound:

All I know, I'm stuck in the DC area, and no bashes at all - yet!
I'm jealous, you guys have a fun and safe time.
Gonna be awesome!

Well, I'm sad I missed the Bash, but I did win the auction on this:

ozh0Bwrl.jpg

cMmDxiAl.jpg

Is it Spring '17 yet?

For me, It's never to early to start planing the Spring 2017 Bash or Eggfests. That said our Spring of 2017 is getting full! :mrgreen:

Salado Eggfest is 3-11.
Texarkana Eggfest is 3-25.
Athens Eggfest is 4-8.
Texas Eggfest (Driftwood TX) is 4-29.
Space City (Spring TX) is 5-20.
Jefferson is 10-14.
Epcot Food and Wine Fall 2017
BBQ Brethren Bash Fall 2017

If we can have the Spring Bash close by again, we can squeeze it in if it is on an open Saturday somewhere!! :mrgreen:

Back