Mystery Package - Someone's Got Some 'Splaining to Do

Hope you'll hollar when you give the contents a try!

Some incredibly kind folks among the Brethren.

If anyone would like my address so that I can come home to a mystery package please let me know!!
Congrats on the package and sorry to derail the thread, sir. Happy Friday!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If anyone would like my address so that I can come home to a mystery package please let me know!!
Congrats on the package and sorry to derail the thread, sir. Happy Friday!!

Since you mentioned it........

Yes, you can get a mystery package. Just go to the trading post forum and sign up for the current trade currently started. This trade is based on a Cinco de Mayo theme. Give and you shall receive....

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243911

Maybe its just me, but that state fair marinade's make chicken texture rubbery. Like if you marinate chicken in italian dressing overnight. I stick to tried and true 5% salt water brine.

I found the best results to be when the chicken sits in the marinade for a full 24 hours or longer as indicated in the directions on the bottle. There is not enough vinegar to adversely effect the chicken, but works wonderful on the skin.

Grilling is also best cooking method, over hot coals starting skin side toward the coals. Flip occasionally and move between direct and indirect heat to allow chicken to evenly cook. The skin comes out as thin as rice paper and it melts in your mouth. Works great on chicken parts, quarters, halves, or even spatchcoked birds.

You're welcome L-M

I tried to secretly send you the items, but I guess the products were a give-away to my identity. (LOL)

I just hope you and your family enjoy the items as much as my family does....

Looking forward to seeing some cooking threads in the future.

Back