THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can go to Mueller's early, I 10:30 he starts serving (might want to check that) but you could walk right up and get your Brisket, it will heat up just fine latter

That's what I was hoping.. Thank you!

I have heard La Barbecue is good. Don't quite know if it's in that area though. Looks like a good time.

Bob

Yes Sir! It's close. Rated above Franklins on some rating systems here. May try it. Thank you!

I'm happy to report that Scott called today and was great to speak with.

I ordered a case (2 day air) and asked for a Friday delivery. He really took time to explain his operation and fill me in on what to expect. He sounds like a guy who takes pride in his work.

Looking forward to many future orders.

I'm happy to report that Scott called today and was great to speak with.

I ordered a case (2 day air) and asked for a Friday delivery. He really took time to explain his operation and fill me in on what to expect. He sounds like a guy who takes pride in his work.

Looking forward to many future orders.

nice! its refreshing to speak with someone who cares isn't it! This is one of several reasons why this particular ranch prefers to do business at least over the phone (but built their reputation in person).

remember - if you or anyone else has any suggestions on how to improve the process, the trim, or if you just have an idea about something to offer or change... by all means let him know.

I'm still in TX!! I may just sell my smokers, Move out here, and literally just spend all my money eating around here every day!! LOL

Went to Blacks BBQ in Lockhart, TX about two hours ago... Many I'm full but WOW the Brisket, Beef short ribs, Baby Backs, Turkey, and Jalapeño sausage was just awesome! Ate a whole plate full.

I'm still in TX!! I may just sell my smokers, Move out here, and literally just spend all my money eating around here every day!! LOL

Went to Blacks BBQ in Lockhart, TX about two hours ago... Many I'm full but WOW the Brisket, Beef short ribs, Baby Backs, Turkey, and Jalapeño sausage was just awesome! Ate a whole plate full.

ever make it to Mueller's? I forgot he has been on TV since the last time I was there, lines maybe longer. I think Anthony Bourdain said something about going there just for the short ribs

I texted Scott on Saturday and within a few hours he called me. He sounds like a great down-to-earth guy who loves the business he is in. He is very generous with his time and he is obviously a pretty smart guy. 25 minutes after he called me and told me to look for a tracking number-without taking my cc as he trusts me to provide that later-I feel good about the whole thing. ]i am confident that he is doing this mostly for the fun of it-he does not need to sell us his briskets! He was upfront that the Waygu briskets are on the small side and explained why-an 800 lb Waygu steer provides just 35lbs of brisket-as his Waygu beef primarily goes to restaurants for the steaks, it just doesnt pay to raise the Waygu to heavier sizes (at least that was the gist as I understood it).

I texted Scott on Saturday and within a few hours he called me. He sounds like a great down-to-earth guy who loves the business he is in. He is very generous with his time and he is obviously a pretty smart guy. 25 minutes after he called me and told me to look for a tracking number-without taking my cc as he trusts me to provide that later-I feel good about the whole thing. ]i am confident that he is doing this mostly for the fun of it-he does not need to sell us his briskets! He was upfront that the Waygu briskets are on the small side and explained why-an 800 lb Waygu steer provides just 35lbs of brisket-as his Waygu beef primarily goes to restaurants for the steaks, it just doesnt pay to raise the Waygu to heavier sizes (at least that was the gist as I understood it).

They're all good people. Holding back a few steers 6 extra months is in the works to gain some size.

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this, but i go back and forth. I probably would try a steak or 2 also. normally cooking doesn't intimidate me, but it would be a lot of pressure to make sure it came out perfect. i would think i am screwing up the whole time i was cooking any of it.

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this, but i go back and forth. I probably would try a steak or 2 also. normally cooking doesn't intimidate me, but it would be a lot of pressure to make sure it came out perfect. i would think i am screwing up the whole time i was cooking any of it.

The steaks,are eaay... 2-3 minutes on each side @700+

He may or may not sell one steak... He's certainly sell a,primal though.

Last chance anyone... 70.1lb wagyu brisket case is available until it gets shipped to me tomorrow.

I've checked your posts. Your just waiting for someone to ask.

Ninja are sneaky too ya know.

So you're an internet creeper? I think the title of the thread and the subject along with the 5 pages of posts are a little ahead of you there Mr. Forum police.

I don't really care if anyone buys briskets or not.. I simply made the point that 18 pound wagyu briskets are unusual and am happy to give mine up so someone else can try them.. I have plenty.

So yes there still are good people in the world that don't require ninjas to check up on us.

So you're an internet creeper? I think the title of the thread and the subject along with the 5 pages of posts are a little ahead of you there Mr. Forum police.

I don't really care if anyone buys briskets or not.. I simply made the point that 18 pound wagyu briskets are unusual and am happy to give mine up so someone else can try them.. I have plenty.

So yes there still are good people in the world that don't require ninjas to check up on us.

Ha. Jokes on you i only read the first and last page.

I don't really have a sense of humor on here or in life. I was what was referred to as an indigo child. I don't take anything personal and everything from me and around me is black and white or cut and dry. So...its a pleasure to meet y'all.

Back