THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The only thing I would have done differently, is had TWO Rum and Cokes. :mrgreen:

I can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday. Beautiful place and beautiful food.
Happy Belated Birthday Jeanie.

Cowgirl, I knew In liked you for a reason. I am a Libra too, 18th. Happy Birthday. The food looks spectacular as always.

Happy Bday Jeanie. What a great way to spend it. I really have to quit looking at your posts before lunch. The ham sandwich I have is going to fail by comparison to that meal. Looks outstanding!

Love everything about this the meal, relaxing, camping, fishing and the melting. Happy belated Birthday.
birthday-cake-candle.gif

Happy Birthday Jeanie. I didn't know your birthday was in October. I knew there was something that I really liked about you other than your outstanding recipes, cooking, camping, fishing, and the list goes on. My birthday is this coming Sunday the 19th, another Libra. Hope you had a great time. I know the food was good.

Back