My Birthday Supper... Surf n Turf

Looks like a perfect way to spend your birthday! - Happy Birthday!!
Now - onto the food - keep the sea bugs, but I'll take a little of the rest of the plate please! Have to steal the bacon in the potato idea... yummm.. bacon..

You Ma'am, are an artist. I am truly impressed. I could not manage that many things on the fire at once, I'd vapor lock.

Very nicely done. Happy birthday.

VR,
Harold

Hey! Isn't someone supposed to cook for YOU on your birthday!!??

Ahh, who am I kidding only you could pull off that meal!

Hope you had a great birthday!

What's more fun than cooking on your birthday? :becky: Happy Belated Jeanie! Looks as if you had an awesome one.

Thank you so much everybody!! You're a sweet group of friends! :grouphug:

There were three of us camping, a close friend and her husband (also a good friend). Had a great time, it was nice and quiet. Just what I was hoping for! :thumb:
Sometimes word gets out and a crowd shows up, this time we were able to sneak off without getting caught. :grin:

Happy Birthday TBASS and JDon! We're almost triplets! :laugh::laugh: Hope your birthdays are great too!

Sam3.. the fish were biting, caught more than I had expected. It was SO nice... :becky:

Thanks again everyone!!

I don't have to ask if your b day was good after looking at that meal and those views!! Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing that crazy good cook!

Back