looking for recommendations on new smoker

due to this forum, i'm looking into assassin & m1 now. that assassin looks great for that price just concerned about shipping cost.

That Assassin is a sweet setup. I was very close recently to buying the 48 charcoal grill or the gravity feed 17. BBQfreak on Youtube has some nice videos on the 48. I spoke with Assassin multiple times about shipment to NC and I'd guess you're looking at $350-400 from GA to TX via freight. I ended up ordering the Yoder YS640s earlier this week though...I think it'll fit my needs more.

That Assassin is a sweet setup. I was very close recently to buying the 48 charcoal grill or the gravity feed 17. BBQfreak on Youtube has some nice videos on the 48. I spoke with Assassin multiple times about shipment to NC and I'd guess you're looking at $350-400 from GA to TX via freight. I ended up ordering the Yoder YS640s earlier this week though...I think it'll fit my needs more.

yeah, the 48 is too much for my needs. found a pretty sweet deal on a very lightly used m1 locally. if that deal falls thru, pretty sure i'm doing the assassin. may have talked my cousin into one also, so we might be taking a road trip to pick up 2.

Back