Let's see some Fish Cooks!

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
I like to grill whole fish, you get to eat the crispy skin. This one is a Grouper seasoned with Fiesta Uncle Chris's gourmet fish seasoning. Stuffed with some lemon & green onion. Served with Greek potatoes and peas & corn. I need to cook fish more often.

Let's see some of your fish cooks.

XtbIAHTh.jpg

Just grill it! I usually use a fish basket, makes it easy to flip. Whenever I mention fish, almost everyone always says salmon, there are so many other fish that are so much tastier. If you've never grilled sardines, you should. Tastes nothing like the sardines in a tin.

That looks fantastic, Andy!
My sister just gifted us with some snapper and grouper.
I'll have to do some thinking about something creative to do with it.

I am terrible at remembering pictures but I got this red snapper about a month ago on a fishing trip. It was big so I took thr fillet and cut into smaller pieces. I coated it in Oakridge BBQ SPOGOS, then it in olive oil and straight on a grill. Cooked until it was 140 internally and my family, including my FIL was extremely impressed. Fantastic stuff!

Last edited:
Funny you do this now Andy. Nicely done!

We just hit the store today looking for fish to grill, which in our house too means a salmon fillet or steak.i like trout more than salmon, but not a big fan of either. They had whole red snappers out, which we've never had, and managed to convince the Missus to give it a try. So we grilled that tonight whole stuffed with Lemon and herbs. Wasn't Jeremy size (that's impressive!), only around a pound, but was good and nice to try something different.

Went fishing yesterday but caught nothing but a ton of shorts.
Fluke , sea bass and blackfish.
All would have been tasty on the grill.

I love fish, whole fish and seafood in general Andy. Don't really post the fish cooks as it doesnt seem to get too much interest on the forum. I mean it is a q forum after all. :-D Did I say I love fish??

Here are "some" cooks over past few years :twisted: Didn't realize how much I really loved seafood until I looked at my old pics

IRGyMfyl.jpg

RSf1l2zl.jpg

8glZprCl.jpg

2vGyUw6l.jpg

f7kf010l.jpg

bSaIjKKl.jpg

RFgfUDSl.jpg

tmH9llQl.jpg

WgnX3Upl.jpg

BXjbjegl.jpg

0DDs0SEl.jpg

OnocdZ1l.jpg

v4ozGiel.jpg

jSQdjc6l.jpg

eOYuuyTl.jpg

g3DxpEyl.jpg

yPFumvrl.jpg

8qPAOT6l.jpg

hWWBUWWl.jpg

bNvtkDFl.jpg

3o3oQBRl.jpg

gcSnBy9l.jpg

Dang Sako, my mail must not have been forwarded for the party of the last 3!

Is that last pic mussels? I LOVE Mussels Mariniere, I can eat an entire bag of them by myself in one sitting. Although I haven't been able to find them around here the last year or two.

Dang Sako, my mail must not have been forwarded for the party of the last 3!

Inbox must've been full Mike. :-D:thumb:

Is that last pic mussels? I LOVE Mussels Mariniere, I can eat an entire bag of them by myself in one sitting. Although I haven't been able to find them around here the last year or two.

Yessir!! You and I both. I ate most of the mussels in that pic. We had a party, drinking and I was eating those mussels as dessert until 4am. :becky: True story.

Back