THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are they real SL cut ribs or the ones that "may have been injected with a solution of up to 15% sodium wuthafarkenate?"

Around these parts, the ribs Kroger offers tend to be the later. I know their supply chain has better stuff, but I rarely see it in my local affiliate stores (Fred Meyer, QFC).

Are they real SL cut ribs or the ones that "may have been injected with a solution of up to 15% sodium wuthafarkenate?"

Around these parts, the ribs Kroger offers tend to be the later. I know their supply chain has better stuff, but I rarely see it in my local affiliate stores (Fred Meyer, QFC).

That's been a problem here too......

I have gotten them before on sale but, not this cheap. I guess I didn't pay that close of attention. I will check better this time. In the end though they turned out great and I had no complaints (including the misses :-D )

Check out these "mis-labeled" ribs that I spotted when looking to see if our local Kroger had that deal. Package says spare ribs but the label has St. Louis.

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_180908845.jpg
    IMG_20220922_180908845.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 67
I picked up a few that were labeled 2.99 lb but, if you are a rewards member they are 1.89. The automatic check out didn't give me the discount so had to stop at customer service. I wonder how many others paid the 2.99 and missed it. I will check back for new supplies

I picked up a few that were labeled 2.99 lb but, if you are a rewards member they are 1.89. The automatic check out didn't give me the discount so had to stop at customer service. I wonder how many others paid the 2.99 and missed it. I will check back for new supplies

There was a time that if their computer screwed up a price, you got one of that item for free. Wonder if that still applies?

There was a time that if their computer screwed up a price, you got one of that item for free. Wonder if that still applies?

I thought about asking but, I was tired and just wanted to get home. We got that deal at Meijer more than a few times

Back