Wildfork Meats ?

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Any of y’all buy it ? I didn’t know they had stores - they got 3 or 4 stores in DFW.

Seen Ad said Wildfork Choice Brisket On Sale for $2.98/Lb……… ?

I like to pay $1.87-$2.29 Lb for Choice On Sale at Kroger or HEB……..

I go to the stores near me and get their normal St. Louis and spare ribs all the time. Not the Berkshire or ABF, my favorite are their normal ones $2.78 and $1.98 per lb. It’s nice going into the store so I can hand pick them. These are my go to for ribs.

We tried a few steaks and sides, but weren’t impressed with those.

The one order i placed with them I wasn't happy with the customer service. If they are out of stock on an item in your order they just ship what they do have. It took me weeks to get an answer back from customer service. I don't plan to order from them again

We order 90% of our meat from them. Have never had anything but exceptional service and great products. Those who have tried it based off my recommendation, have all become regular customers as far as I know.

I paid for the annual subscription of $35 or whatever for free shipping. To me, well worth it. I have ordered dozens of things there, but maybe had a bad chuck roast, and beef ribs that were more my fault in prepping them and the wrong thing for my cook.

Picanha, briskets, ribeyes, ribs, pork butts, prime rib, etc all been good for me. Lately we try to price out what's local vs them and like tom b said, the "exotic" cuts are what we usually get.

My .02

Well then……. It seems like I’m a gonna have to visit the North Richland Hills store soon. About 35-40 minutes from me…….. :biggrin1:

OK but nothing special in my book. Most recently, I smoked a rack of their loin backs next to a rack I got at Publix. No noticeable difference. Had their whole duck before and was not impressed. Have a store 10 min. from home so I drop in every now and then anyway.

I just bought 3 racks of ribs from Wild Fork to try this weekend with my pops on F-day, and will have report back! They looked great in the packs though.

I usually do Costco's Swift 3-pack, but I am sick of the first rack on top being great, and the other 2 hidden beneath it being complete junk.

At Wild Fork they only had 3 racks out in the freezer, so I asked them if they had extra, and the guy came out with a huge box of 15 ribs for selection and helped me find some good ones. I loved the service at the store.

I wouldn't gamble with shipping though... I would say half of the racks were too thin and not well-marbled with fat. Not sure if the other meats are similar. But if you have one near you, I say go check it out. Seeing is believing! (and hopefully they taste as good as they look...)

I buy hangar steaks, ribs and skirt from them. Always happy so far. Prompt delivery and always still well frozen. Of course, I'm just a hop and a skip N of the stores...

I was unsure of their pricing until I figured out how it works. I have used em about a year. I did the membership for free shipping. I usually get the 5 lb bags of new york thick pork chops, Boneless skinless chicken breasts and the bags of cubed chicken breasts and cubed pork for asian meals. I also have gotten skirt steak, breaded chicken and short ribs. Quality is a lot better than omaha and it ALWAYS comes with dry ice still in the box unlike srf lol. I find teh shipping fast and accurate and the pricing is pretty good.

Back