THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BackYardRob

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Rob
Short version, it's just me and my 17 year old son. I love to cook and luckily so does he, so we cook most meals ourselves. Anyway, found a good price on sub rolls (depending on geography, it may be hoagie, grinder, torpedo and more), so made some different options with these 14" beauties. First was a standard ham, salami, provolone, L,O, vinegar (sorry, no pic).
Then was my garlic bread/French bread pizza, my pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and seasonings on my toasted garlic bread:
Share1.jpg
Tonight was a favorite of mine, my Summer Chicken Sub. Leftover chicken from my throwdown bird, deli sliced ham, spinach and extra sliced provolone, hot and melty:
Share 2.jpg
Anyway, thought I would share some recent cooks while I had the time. Cheers to all!!

For a second i thought that was a 2 part sandwich. Chicken cordon bleu pizza sub!

That said, your making me hungry for a Philly roast pork sammich.

Back