THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
I had originally set my sight on a burrito for lunch, but realized we had the perfect makings for a sub, including fresh rolls from Publix that were baked a few hours earlier. In the fridge were ham, cappicola, salami, mortadella, and provolone, so I decided to go to it.

Shredded iceberg lettuce and a few slices of tomato were dressed with olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian herbs, and freshly cracked pepper. Bottom slice of the bread got a shmear of mayo, the top got yellow mustard.

Fully assembled sub:

a75Kfnu.jpg

Sliced:

zHIbzxS.jpg

A cross section after I took a big bite:

IrepDIj.jpg

Time seemed to stop while I devoured it, and not a morsel was left. Life is good!

Jimmy John's ain't got nothing on you Richard!!:shock:

That's a sandwich!

Good thing you worked out before eating that thing :becky:

That always helps, plus I beat my recent deadlift and squat max on the last set by 20lbs for both exercises, plus doubled my reps on the last sets as well. It was an epic workout, followed by a great sammich!

Back