THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is a great looking burger....a side of potato salad hits home as well. Enjoy!

Can't imagine not having a kettle. My gas grill is dying a slow rusty death sitting right next it on my deck. Nicely covered of course!:wink:

I've got the next 3 days off. Thinking about what to do next. I had bbq'd chicken at a friend's last night so that's out. I had ribs at a restaurant tonight so maybe some steak. Or maybe some smoked chicken.

You've joined the best! May I also heartily recommend their seasonings, especially the Gourmet Burger, Kickin Chicken, and Smoky Mesquite! Weber rules!

I'm a big proponent of their seasonings and sauces. The kickin chickin is great. I have a bottle of their sauce waiting in the cupboard.

1405527576174_zps0549747e.jpg

First cook, hamburgers.:clap2:

I forgot how clean they were new :heh:

I bought my 22.5 OTG and use it so much I bought an 18" for my in laws house to use when we are in town :heh::heh:

Welcome to the club!

Back