Joined The Weber Kettle Club

That is a great looking burger....a side of potato salad hits home as well. Enjoy!

Can't imagine not having a kettle. My gas grill is dying a slow rusty death sitting right next it on my deck. Nicely covered of course!:wink:

I've got the next 3 days off. Thinking about what to do next. I had bbq'd chicken at a friend's last night so that's out. I had ribs at a restaurant tonight so maybe some steak. Or maybe some smoked chicken.

You've joined the best! May I also heartily recommend their seasonings, especially the Gourmet Burger, Kickin Chicken, and Smoky Mesquite! Weber rules!

You've joined the best! May I also heartily recommend their seasonings, especially the Gourmet Burger, Kickin Chicken, and Smoky Mesquite! Weber rules!

I'm a big proponent of their seasonings and sauces. The kickin chickin is great. I have a bottle of their sauce waiting in the cupboard.

1405527576174_zps0549747e.jpg

First cook, hamburgers.:clap2:

I forgot how clean they were new :heh:

I bought my 22.5 OTG and use it so much I bought an 18" for my in laws house to use when we are in town :heh::heh:

Welcome to the club!

I put 'em out ahead of me at other people's houses too, ramman......that doubles as a good way to hide the extras from the wife, too !!!!

Back