Is this a deal?

It's a fair price. The second one for $150 or less would be a good deal if everything is in good condition. The things to look at in either case are the grates, flavorizer bars, burners tubes and the bottom half of the body. Those are the things that typically need replacing after a while. My Genesis Gold B lasted about 15 years before it needed any work.

It's a fair price. The second one for $150 or less would be a good deal if everything is in good condition. The things to look at in either case are the grates, flavorizer bars, burners tubes and the bottom half of the body. Those are the things that typically need replacing after a while. My Genesis Gold B lasted about 15 years before it needed any work.

lol cool thanks. The mrs and I just bought a house so I'm pinching penny's that why I haven't been on the board posting for awhile I've been busy .and I am really gettin the itch

Honestly I would purchase the second one you posted, much better deal IMO. It'll make a great chimney starter which is all I use my gasser for :wink:

It's not a Genesis, it's a Spirit series, most likely a Spirit E-310. Nice grill, about $400 when new, but made overseas not in the US like the Genesis series.

$150 is probably a fair price.

It's an E-310 but I believe your pricing is off a bit. The Spirit E-210 2 burner was $400, the E-310 was $500+

Haven't looked at the other one posted yet, but the price for this one is fair IF it's in amazingly good shape (specifically, the burners, grates and flavorizers) and if there's absolutely no rust. Also, the cover needs to be in good condition and not dry rotted. That alone costs $50 new.

This is a little farther from me but this seems the better deal?
http://easternshore.craigslist.org/hsh/4565876718.html

The other guy hasn't replied yet.

If under the hood is in good shape, that one is a good deal. Run over quick and try to keep from grinning too much. If you can get it for less, even better :lol: BTW, I'm pretty sure it's wrongly identified as a Genesis Gold though. I think it's actually a Genesis Silver C. The "Gold" models had stainless hoods.

Last edited:
Back