I wanted a yoder... thinking about timberline

I'm about 20 cooks into this 1300 and I have to say.... I can't get enough.

Yesterday I did wings and created a cooking profile. Super smoke at 225 for 1 hour then 375 for 30 min to finish them off. Crazy crispy and my grill sent me a notification when the cooking cycle was finished.

Then today before I Had my son flick it on and I controlled the grill from my iPhone. When I got home the grill was at 400 degrees. I grabbed the meat out of the fridge and onto the grill it went not 5 minutes after I got home.

This timberline is continually impressing me. I have found its sweet spot and am cooking up a storm almost every night since it's arrival.

I can't get enough!!!!

Last edited:
New software update was installed the other day when I powered the grill up. Whatever they did has really increased the smoke that comes out. I have beautiful thin blue smoke on super smoke.

I just wanted to post that I am still enjoying everything about this grill. I know there is a lot of bad press with respect to this grill, but after two months of use, this thing is a solid investment.

Sounds like it's working out great for you. What pellets are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New software update was installed the other day when I powered the grill up. Whatever they did has really increased the smoke that comes out. I have beautiful thin blue smoke on super smoke.

I just wanted to post that I am still enjoying everything about this grill. I know there is a lot of bad press with respect to this grill, but after two months of use, this thing is a solid investment.

How did you know that new software was uploaded?

Back