I made a joke. Dont use listerine for bbq

OK...

Time to come clean since I really started this.

I don't really use Listerine. I said that just to throw you all off the track. Here is the secret ingredient that Big Poppa told me about in PM...

act-anticavity-fluoride-rinse.jpg

It has the added benefit of giving the judges stronger teeth :rolleyes:

Now im busted....someone was seriously shigging in long beach and found all the empty cinnamon tic tac containers under out trailer....they figured out that James grinds them in a coffee grinder and uses as a finishing rub to give color and some 'pop'
Going to have to go back to the ground jolly rancher watermelons to give us some differentiation on the tables.

Jorge you werent supposed to tell. Your off the insiders list. At least you didnt tell them about the capn crunch

In that wonderfully long Cattle Prod thread I joked with RonL about his success with Cattle Prod and our secret communication. I joked that it was Cattle Prod 50/50 with Listerine.
I got a private message asking me if that is the best mix.
Please dont mix Cattle Prod or anything with Listerine.
like sending the 1st. year app. kid after 6the beam stretcher or the sky hook

Anyone want to go snipe hunting?

In France in my youth I went on la chase de la dieu... A rabbit like creature that the right legs are longer than the left... so thay can only go one way around the hill...

never found one but it was alot of fun..

When are you going Snipe hunting...?

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

In France in my youth I went on la chase de la dieu... A rabbit like creature that the right legs are longer than the left... so thay can only go one way around the hill...

never found one but it was alot of fun..

When are you going Snipe hunting...?

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

This weekend in Westmont, IL.

Oh wait... it's a BBQ competition :-D

Back