How Long Does a 20lb Fully Frozen Brisket Take to Smoke?? (Let's Find Out......)

Pictures.......and the video link again to see if it will embed. Seriously......why isn't it embedding? Used to do that automatically or something........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRR_Qe9srts

ynpQdVNl.jpg

oeUpb4kl.jpg

ggFiNROl.jpg

jshRRmjl.jpg

ZpEfjHzl.jpg

1gc2HKCl.jpg

0G7QjExl.jpg

MKWe2s2l.jpg

4t6zR3El.jpg

TI4VHHpl.jpg

Pictures.......and the video link again to see if it will embed. Seriously......why isn't it embedding? Used to do that automatically or something........

TI4VHHpl.jpg

Now you went and did this without any explanation?? Cilantro? Tortilla? And? Is that horseradish sauce or just ranch?

Splain plz

Now you went and did this without any explanation?? Cilantro? Tortilla? And? Is that horseradish sauce or just ranch?

Splain plz

It's actually close to the nachos I did last night with leftover brisket I had in a prior post in this thread. The white sauce is queso. Though I'll throw some ranch on brisket with zero shame :-D

Briskets needs help most of the time for me :becky:

Totally frozen...no trim...no injection...7 hours cook....long rest...great smoke ring...tender and juicy....

Best part of the video was you squishing the brisket at the end and giggling. Effects of no sleep and lots of bourbon I'm guessing.

Great result!

I also wanted to re-note the cooking temp here based on those 7hrs. So 300-350 most of the time and also into a pan wrapped in foil. Lower temps obviously would take longer, but still work. And not wrapping or wrapping in paper could also make it take longer.

Makes me wonder what an entire frozen hog:biggrin1: would do..................

Back