How Long Does a 20lb Fully Frozen Brisket Take to Smoke?? (Let's Find Out......)

Looking forward to seeing the slices and if smoke ring (attractive but ultimately unimportant) is affected.

Anxiously waiting on the sliced pics and thoughts on taste and quality. Sure makes a great option for those last minute gatherings.

Anxiously waiting on the sliced pics and thoughts on taste and quality. Sure makes a great option for those last minute gatherings.

At this point I don't promise a whole lot :twitch:
uKSfd03l.jpg

Here's the video of what really looks like an ugly ass brisket from the outside, it's seriously ugly :-D......but it's what's on the inside that matters right?........right??............cricket......cricket.......

Wanted to make sure if this was a freaking dumpster fire I captured all the hilarity live, but then ended up being normal'ish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRR_Qe9srts

Plenty of moisture still from cooking from frozen. Got some good close ups in there of the flat moisture at the end. Flavor was pretty solid. Not the best ever, but respectable. I still doctored it up at the end and pictures to come here in a few :becky:

Last edited:
Totally frozen...no trim...no injection...7 hours cook....long rest...great smoke ring...tender and juicy....

Best part of the video was you squishing the brisket at the end and giggling. Effects of no sleep and lots of bourbon I'm guessing.

Great result!

Totally frozen...no trim...no injection...7 hours cook....long rest...great smoke ring...tender and juicy....

Best part of the video was you squishing the brisket at the end and giggling. Effects of no sleep and lots of bourbon I'm guessing.

Great result!

Wife laughed first which made me laugh........she's really the one who can't take anything seriously :crazy::loco::becky:

Back