THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
Thanks to the most recent Trade, Stingerhook (Marty) sent me a ridiculous extravaganza of rubs and sauces.

f9XCip5h.jpg

I also have a few bits and bobs from Trade Round #56, such as Charlie Mills' Bar-B-Que Sauce. CINCHOUSE put 2 boneless, skinless chicken boobs in the Charlie Mills to marinade, and added a couple of legs about an hour later. Man, this stuff is simply awesome.

Here's a quick review of Charlie Mills with a couple of other winners/favorites.

Meanwhile, The Boss and I agreed that we should hit the bird with Everglades Cactus Dust - CINCHOUSE says that rub tastes JUST like BBQ Potato Chips!

IfnSHu1h.jpg

With the Vortex singing along with some Hickory over top, after a couple of turns of the kettle lid, I applied some Spanx Finger-Licking BBQ Sauce.

qRFLpYzh.jpg

A couple more turns of the lid...

8pF27fVh.jpg

KSWP0mYh.jpg

I'm sorry that I didn't a good plated shot of the bird: BBQ Chicken, Sliced Tomatoes (w/ S&P), and Roasted Kobocha Squash, sliced with some EVOO and S&P drizzled over. Oh, Day-um!

Marty and Allen - I'm sincerely appreciative for the excellent dinner that you gents helped me make. We all love the great flavors from tonight and all that are yet to come.

Kind regards from East Bumblefark, NM,
Shadow

Awesome Chicken Marc, I love the color. Thanks for your participation in Trade Round #58.

I feel it's always fun to try something new from other areas of our country. I've had some great items on my table because of these trades

I love the "Spanx Surgeon General's" warning that it can be addictive.

Thank the Lord I put the Everglades Rub back!:laugh:

Actually had them in the cart and something told me to put them back!:shock:

You, CINCHOUSE and Munchkin are going to be hooked up, Brother!

Back