THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hughes against Gracie....that's a while back,I remember it if it was yesterday...

and quite the embarrrasment it was. Learn the game or dont play. Gracie didnt keep up with G&P and trhe evolution of MMA, and still counts on his ground game.. MMA isnt UFC 1992 anymore. :twisted:

Rogue Porter enjoyed in New York? Say that little brew pub from Newport Oregon has really hit the big time! I am a Dead Guy fan myself but the Amber and Porter are real good with everything. They get you good for it in Texas $12 - $15 for a six pack if you can find it ...Sweet sandwich. Now what goes good with a Ken Shamrock match?

Rogue Porter enjoyed in New York? Say that little brew pub from Newport Oregon has really hit the big time! I am a Dead Guy fan myself but the Amber and Porter are real good with everything. They get you good for it in Texas $12 - $15 for a six pack if you can find it ...Sweet sandwich. Now what goes good with a Ken Shamrock match?

12$-$15 for a sixpack?

they get 5 bucks a bottle here. :crazy:

That is awesome!

These days all Poobah gives us are wheat germ, muscle powder and sprout sandwiches.

I truly considered it, and wish I could have. .. but i am just so swamped with life stuff right now that i couldn't squeeze in the cook. Im still waiting for things to get easier. Seems thats been the way things are gonna be for :cry: awhile.

Back