THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just when I was really contemplating dropping a hundred pounds or so I see something like this. So much for fleeting thoughts.:tongue:

I have lusted. Now I have to go to confessional -- wait, I'm not even Catholic! What to do?? My number is BR-549 and my address is........I gotta have me one of those!

nope. My kids would not like me if I made/ate that sandwich. My daughter has already threaten to take my grills from me. Says I need another hobby.. I told her ' But I do it so well, now! I don't won't to lose my touch.

Nice Sandwich. I'll sneak out into the backyard when she's gone all day and try one.

Bill, you do not have to eat it all, or alone. A room full of 'birds' and some Crown Lager might forestall that headache.

yup..
i knew this would get your attention. :) been making in for years.. i think its even in our recipe section. but a pictures worth 1000 dribbles. :)

Off to the airshow... see everyone tonight!

More like it gets my erection!

Now that your back... this photo reveals how I feel about this delicious recipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back