Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

BBQ Bull brought this cook up in the "super bowl plans" thread.
Never seen it intel today.
It has not been resurrected in 3 years.
I think this one is worthy of a BUMP!
Thanks Phil!! :thumb:

Resurrecting threads like this is an awesome thing!

Looks freakin awesome...my stomach just passed out imaging downing that! I need to try that the next time I do ribs!

Guess what Michael's getting next time he comes home? He's gonna love you for this one, Phil! Me, too! Thanks! :hug:

The original pics of this thread must be restored for posterity. One does not simply allow Phil's McRib to fade into obscurity.

i have always wanted to try this. overcook, pull the bones out and put on a bun. never thought about doing the whole rack on a loaf though. i will have to try this weekend.

Bump...Dug this out of the archives.. A fiend posted a copy cat so i found the original..... Guess what im doing this weekend!!

:becky::becky:

Bump...Dug this out of the archives.. A fiend posted a copy cat so i found the original..... Guess what im doing this weekend!!

:becky::becky:

Holy cow man, that is just wild stuff. I was laying in bed in a food coma after my first rotisserie cook. I was laying there thinking how I should do ribs "differently" on the rotisserie for a new thread.

My last thought was "get baby back ribs, cut the bones out and rotisserie the ribs for whole rib sandwiches"

Then I get up and see this thread!! haha crazy

Back