THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigmista Restaurant announcement

(MODS: Not exactly sure where this should go. Feel free to move it to the appropriate place)

OK folks I have announcement for the Brethren. Please don't spread it around too much but we felt it was important to share this news with all of you.

First the bad news. We will not be opening the restaurant in Downtown L.A.
Due to a conflict over the terms of the lease, we agreed with landlord to discontinue our arrangement.

Now for the good news! We just signed escrow papers on a new spot in Norwalk, CA. It is an existing restaurant that is right next to an AMC Theater Complex. It is also walking distance to the Sheriff Station, City Hall, Hall of Records, Public Library, Courthouse and Social Security office. We hope to close escrow soon and move in as quickly as possible.

You can see it here: https://www.google.com/maps/@33.914...!1e1!3m2!1svbezBg2c4ov2Ot5hPwYqXg!2e0!6m1!1e1 (2nd awning from the right)

I know it is a lot to ask but please limit your conversation about it to this forum for now. We will make a more public announcement later but we wanted to share what was happening with out family here first.

Thanks!

Mista

Thanks for the update, I was dying to ask you about the status of things on Sunday, but decided against it.

The new location will work out perfect... Disney in the morning, Bigmista BBQ for lunch/dinner after

Good luck Neil, to be honest, this seems like a great potential location for you. Nice patio out front, hopefully you can use some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back