THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
I am looking for a heavy-duty injector that will last me for years, anyone have any good recommendations.
I am looking at this from Amazon, its pricey but if it does the job and last may be worth it.

SpitJack Magnum

I use Killer Hogs BDI, it works really well. Looks like they’ve discontinued it and replaced it with a slightly different model that’s out of stock. If you’re doing anything big or just injecting a lot, there’s a brand that makes one with 4 needles that pumps up like a weed sprayer.

The one from Killer Hogs has a tube that goes into the injection liquid instead of filling up the syringe. Makes it really easy to inject a lot of liquid.

Also look for vet supplies online For the Automatic Syringe (50ml), Metal Body with Luer Lock head. I like the 14 gauge disposable needles for injecting.

Not a fan had 2 of them and they both broke. 1 lasted a year the other maybe 6 times. Wanted 40 dollars for parts and shipping that could of fit in a small envelope!

I have owned the Spitjack for over 8 years and it works great. Well worth the price and works just like it was new.

I use Killer Hogs BDI, it works really well. Looks like they’ve discontinued it and replaced it with a slightly different model that’s out of stock. If you’re doing anything big or just injecting a lot, there’s a brand that makes one with 4 needles that pumps up like a weed sprayer.

The one from Killer Hogs has a tube that goes into the injection liquid instead of filling up the syringe. Makes it really easy to inject a lot of liquid.

theyve had a lot of problems out of their injector. 3 injectors in 2 months, none work for me. very disappointing. Malcom is a stand up guy. im sure he'll be selling a much better product soon.

theyve had a lot of problems out of their injector. 3 injectors in 2 months, none work for me. very disappointing. Malcom is a stand up guy. im sure he'll be selling a much better product soon.

I had the same issue with the one I bought from Malcom's store. No matter what I did somehow I'd get air trapped inside the hose and then the pump refused to do much of anything. I used it maybe 4 times and got pissed off and threw it in the trash...every single time it would work for the first 1 or 2 briskets, and then by the time I got to the third it would stop working. It was also kind of a chore in terms of cleaning and storing...it looked great but mine was a dud.

I’ve used Beast Injector brand for a few months and like it. Can’t comment about longevity yet, but so far so good!

Well that doesn’t bode well for my injector. I’ve probably only used it 4 or 5 times because I rarely inject, but I guess I’ll find out if it holds up or not.

I have a spitjack knock off. It works great at 1/3 the price of a spitjack. The only problem i have had was tracking down a large probe type injection needle that fit it. It uses the twist on/off type needles.

I had the same issue with the one I bought from Malcom's store. No matter what I did somehow I'd get air trapped inside the hose and then the pump refused to do much of anything. I used it maybe 4 times and got pissed off and threw it in the trash...every single time it would work for the first 1 or 2 briskets, and then by the time I got to the third it would stop working. It was also kind of a chore in terms of cleaning and storing...it looked great but mine was a dud.

his wife told me, their not gonna sell them anymore. i cant believe the two replacements she sent me, they didnt work at all. when i told her her about it, she just apologized and refunded my money. stand up company, i love their videos and rubs.

his wife told me, their not gonna sell them anymore. i cant believe the two replacements she sent me, they didnt work at all. when i told her her about it, she just apologized and refunded my money. stand up company, i love their videos and rubs.

They are definitely good people and that's awesome that they refunded your money.

Back