SpitJack injector

Jbowie

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe Bowie
Does anybody use the Spittjack injecto. I have been thru 2 of the 20 dollar cheapies and found the Spitjack Pilse on Amazon for $79.00.Is this worth the money?

I have used one of these for at least 10 years, it came with three tips and none of the cleaning supplies, I think I paid $39 for it 10 years ago, works great for brisket. I have the magnum model...Pete

Does anybody use the Spittjack injecto. I have been thru 2 of the 20 dollar cheapies and found the Spitjack Pilse on Amazon for $79.00.Is this worth the money?

Yes, the SpitJack Magnum is the bomb, I have the full kit. They also have a smaller injector called a Squirt, which is good for small jobs. Also, I have a small injector from the ranch and farm store for small chores.

AGsQmJ8.jpg

QlDwnY4.jpg

I have one just like it from BBQ Butcher. Ive had it for about 5+ years. Payed $29.99 came with a case, 3 different size needles, and 3 different size cleaning brushes. Works great. Makes quick work injecting briskets and turkeys.

I have one just like it from BBQ Butcher. Ive had it for about 5+ years. Payed $29.99 came with a case, 3 different size needles, and 3 different size cleaning brushes. Works great. Makes quick work injecting briskets and turkeys.

Agreed I also have butcher's and love it.

I've had the spitjack for probably close to 10 years, and have replaced the parts once. It's well worth the money.

Back