THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I think I want to try this.
Please double check my cure amount for me.

I figure a 2# batch will be roughly 907 grams and need 2.2675 grams of cure #1. Right?

Also I have butter milk powder. Is that a reasonable sub for goat milk powder?

I may make a batch of bulk sausage and if I love it like I think I will then the stuffer makes an appearance...

Yes, your number is correct.

Buttermilk powder is a suitable sub. I got goat milk one time when I couldn't get buttermilk. I might be able to tell a difference in side by side tasting, but I didn't really notice anything when I made the switch.

Good luck.

Yes, your number is correct.

Buttermilk powder is a suitable sub. I got goat milk one time when I couldn't get buttermilk. I might be able to tell a difference in side by side tasting, but I didn't really notice anything when I made the switch.

Good luck.

Thank you

Got three books on the way from the library, if I like them, and think it’s something I wanna do and decide I need them?

I’ll buy them (and Send Joe the bill!) :mrgreen:

Those look absolutely amazing. I'm with you, I want the green chile to stand out. Not take over, but stand out. Looks great, Joe.

Back