THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Phriendsgiving weekend! Me and a buddy will be phrying turkey breasts in bacon grease, smoking some lamb with Naturiffic's Greek-ish Rub, and cooking some crab legs. The crab was leftover from New Year's Eve last year and have been patiently waiting in the freezer for 11 months.

After the turkey is phried and resting, we'll be throwing in some appetizers: Spam Fries, Potato Wedges, and (my new personal favorite) pre-smoked and sliced ribs.

These ribs were leftover from a catering job for my uncle. I vac-sealed them and threw them in the phreezer. We'll thaw them and phry them as-is (no batter or anything). Quite delicious!

The other 35 people will be bringing the standard Thanksgiving accoutrements: casseroles, side dishes, and of course, desserts!

Should prove to be a phun weekend!

Happy Phryday Pholks!

Lephtover ribeye caps and shrimps tonight.
Not sure bout tomorrow.
Mrs Phan went Aldi'n yesterday and got some stuph she wants to cook.
I pulled some ribs outta the phreezer a phew minutes ago phor Sunday.
Thinking about a stuphed breakfast patty phor Sunday morning.
Have a great, saphe weekend everyone!

Happy Phriday Y’all

Brisket going on now. Phamily get’n together tomorrow night.

3D-TD entry if I nail it….. so phar so good :bow:

Brisket tacos for tomorrow night.

Y’all put a hoodie on it’s chilli in TX

Wait till y’all see this bark!

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Happy Phriday!!!!

Phreezer dive this morning yielded some good findings, including thin sliced NY strips. If things work out, "bulgogi" on the griddle tonight. That picanha is dephrosting in the phridge for either tomorrow or Sunday with a chimichurri that will be making phor the phirst time....ever.

My heartfelt thanks to all the vets out there. Trying not to let the day off go to waste. Plenty of phriends, phamily, and brethren I'm thankful phor today.

Supposed to be a "quiet" day today to get some chores done, but sometimes God has dipherent plans :-D All good...I don't mind helping a neighbor in need.

The weather 2 weeks ago phinally got cool...then back up to mid 80's...now it's phinally cool again with mid 50's phor low temps...70 phor high....not hoddie weather yet, but it's dephinately vest weather.

Beer, Phootball, and Hockey! Enjoy the weekend brethren!!!

us-made-american-flag-heavy-duty-high-wind-poly-max-us-made__06963.1662059489.jpg

I did a couple pork butts and Keri's Hog Apple beans Phor a block party last weekend, but it all got eaten, so I'm making that stuPh again so the Pham and I can have some! :hungry: I think I'm gonna do Neil's almonds as well. Maybe some MOINKs.

Deep gratitude for all the Veterans out there!

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy Sunny Saturday

GPTX Tacos fer lunch

Yard Pimp Thighs for the kidos

I’ve heard Willie has the 250 roll’n coal… Y’all in for a treat!

:wave:

Last edited:
Back