Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Greenport Harbor Blues & BBQ 6/27-28

Here's a very rough sample that we are working on. Front and back.

StubbornBull%20copy_zps8acxayci.jpg

Brian and I just finished a meeting with Rich, the organizer of the event.

When I leave, I usually make a right and another right and go to Sound Avenue. Today I made a left, drove a bit and looked around.

There SIX wineries within a mile of the venue. There are THREE that are within easy walking distance.

If you're trying to convince your SO to take a trip out and check out the event, that might be a good selling point.

Eric

Just a reminder: If we don't get your photos, logo and team info, you won't be getting the Baseball/BBQ Cards.

If you are participating in the People's Choice Ribs cook-off (as we hope everyone is, it's a fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project), please get me that info asap.

events@bbq-brethren.net

Eric

Arriving Friday

Teams can arrive Friday.

I can't emphasize enough that teams must be onsite by Saturday morning. No one, under any circumstances, will be allowed to drive on the grounds during the event.

If you can't arrive Friday night, please plan on being onsite by 9:00 am Saturday morning at the absolute latest. Please take traffic and locale into consideration.

If you are participating in the People's Choice ribs, they will be distributed by about 5 am.

Rich, the organizer, will be onsite to greet you Friday.

Here's a very rough sample that we are working on. Front and back.

Not bad, but I think you should use a more representative picture of Stubborn Bull BBQ. Perhaps one of these: :becky:

Attachments

• 10339577_10203122653140187_8880383369624737163_n.jpg
    10339577_10203122653140187_8880383369624737163_n.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 10522150_10202804415056991_8485970067350144571_n.jpg
    10522150_10202804415056991_8485970067350144571_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 115
People's Choice Participants

If you would like the custom BBQ/Baseball Cards for your team, I NEED to have your photos (at least 2) and a logo (if you have one) as well as some team data by tomorrow at the latest.

The photos have to be reasonably high res. That means nothing from Facebook.

If I responded to you to let you know that I need more details or higher res photos, please get them to me asap. events@bbq-brethren.net

Rolling Grill and Smoking Irish, this applies to you.

These teams were posted on the other post of who is competing.

Babylon Grillbillies
BBQ Brethren.com
Blazin' Buttz BBQ
Chubby Hubby BBQ
Dawg Pound Smokin' Q
Divine Swine - Long Island
Eastern Beast BBQ
Grim Reaper Smokers
Kiss My Brisket
Moon River Barbeque
Mornin' Wood Long Island
Pop Bang Cue
R2-BQ
Rhode Hog BBQ
Rolling Grill BBQ
Smokin' Irish
Stubborn Bull BBQ
Team Big Barry Q
Willie B's BBQ

Hello!

Here are the teams that I've heard from and who are getting BBQ/Baseball cards:

Brothers in Smoke
Rolling Grill
Willie B's
Stubborn Bull
Babylon Grillbillies
Blazin Buttz
BigBarryQ
Chubby Hubby
Dawg Pound
Gotham City Grillers
Morning Wood
Kiss My Brisket
Smokin' Irish

If you are doing the People's Choice and your name isn't on there, I haven't heard from you .

If you'd like to receive these collectibles, you need to email me at events@bbq-brethren.net with 2 team related photos and your logo (if you have one). The photos have to be decently high res, so something from facebook won't work. I also need your team name, team members, what you cook on and accomplishments.

I need this ASAP. Like tonight. Seriously.

Eric

I haven't heard anything from Dept of Health either - Dawg Pound Smokin' Q

Just got a call from them. He asked a ton of questions, said the permit is on its way via email. Hope I answered his questions correctly. :rolleyes:

Dept of Health just called me. Asked a lot of questions, temp cooking ribs to, thermometer, 3 station sink, plywwod floor, etc. Said you need hand sanitizer, gloves and paper towels when serving. Told him we are serving food directly from smoker (so no hot holding needed). He said he's emailing permit. He also said 3 bin washing station not acceptable (told him I will use sink in field kitchen-he said OK). He said no food on display.

Back