Going To See What All The Hype Is About With Oakridge Rubs

It's really top notch stuff. All high quality ingredients. How about some pics!

Dominator ribs:

Black ops point:

I think I like the flavor profile of secret weapon best for pork but the dominator is very good. Carne Crosta just kicks arse on steaks.

looks outstanding dude :clap2:

I bought the sampler pack and the smallest bag of HDD. Pretty sure I still have some of the samples. Not saying I didn't like it, but more that we like SPOG and the rib rub mixture I found online better.

As for the HDD, that small bag is gone, and I am about halfway through the big bag I bought. If I want hot wings, that's what I use. Only problem I have then is I am too cautious and don't put enough on.

Yeah, we like spicy, but I am too scared to try the Crucible rub...

well they came out great and loved that these ribs had a good fat marble and was tender but not fall off the bone . the rub was awesome and will use again for sure and they got my vote and now I see what the hype was about . I smoked them with Hickory and Cherry for 4 hours around 280 degrees , wrapped them in a foil pan with a little apple juice and cooked for 3 more hours .

Last edited:
I buy Dominator in the 5 pound bags. Yes my whole family and all my friends love it that much. Secret weapon is good on just about anything. Habanero Death Dust is the best wing rub on the planet if you like spicy. I haven't tried the Black Ops yet but plan to get a bag on my next order.

Your beef ribs look amazing. Did you cook them in the pan for the entire cook?

Im new to this rub and decided to buy black ops for my first brisket. It came out great. Might have to try this habanero death dust!

Back