Ghost Town NOT Ghost Pepper Chili seasoning

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Whilst doing some declutter work In the Bride's absence I found some packets of Chili powder from Sucklebusters. Tried their chili and it was almost too spicy for me and no way The Bride would eat it. As well found Ghost Town, not to be confused with ghost Chile. Tried it this afternoon and man was it great. Fantastic flavor but not nosebleed hot. A polite warming. I'm not sure it's available anymore. Perhaps it is and would recommend trying to find you some if it is.

Last edited:
Worth looking for and getting some. Found a place on FB that says they've got it. Here's a FB screen shot. Not a link. Again it's Ghost Town, not ghost pepper. As well Tom Dozier championship chili recipe pops online with a search using Pendereys spices instead of this kit.
Kit was top shelf

Last edited:
Very nice Adams. Will have to look for it Have never seen it before. Whats in that bowl- I see chili, maybe beans, and fritos

Fritos, chile Beans aka chili with beans, shredded Tillamook cheddar, line of yellow mustard

Review is in from The Bride. I offered her lunch out but she wanted to try this Ghost Town Chili Seasoning

Figure out what you did and write it down
Find out who sells Ghost Town Chili Seasoning and buy more
This is really good

Y'all probably don't get what a meaningful review this is coming from her.

Like I said if you enjoy making your own seasoning the recipe for Ghost Town chili is online, I'll try to post it here. I'm having a little problem posting

Was the chili powder you found from Sucklebusters the Ghost Pepper? If so I agree that stuff is hot. Too hot for me but I keep a couple around because my sons love it. Get a BOGO on them occasionally. The Ghost Town looks interesting and might work for me. Thanks.

Unrelated, but WilliamKY just reminded me I need to order a new cannister from Sucklebusters

But which Sucklebuster packets were too hot?

The one that I find warm and the wife finds to hot is the SB Authentic Texas Chili Seasoning. Taste and heat tolerance vary greatly so y'all might find it perfect.

It was not their ghost pepper offering

Ghost peppers came into my knowledge too late in life to bother trying. No way.

Ghost Town mix sounds interesting if you're in a hurry. IMO, chili shouldn't be hurried. Mix of fresh peppers is still best to me.

Was the chili powder you found from Sucklebusters the Ghost Pepper? If so I agree that stuff is hot. Too hot for me but I keep a couple around because my sons love it. Get a BOGO on them occasionally. The Ghost Town looks interesting and might work for me. Thanks.

No, not ghost pepper

Back