THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I can't be the only one. What seasoning/rub do you enjoy on "regular" non smoked/grilled foods? I've pondered smokey chili lime on several but they remain unopened. Anyone??

Last edited:
I can't be the only one. What seasoning/rub do you enjoy on "regular" non smoked/grilled foods? I've pondered smokey chili lime on several but they remain unopened. Anyone??

Out of a normal 30-31 day month I will eat eggs about 25-28 of those days. Read in a neurology magazine one time that eggs have every vitamin/mineral known in existence for a healthy brain. In my humble opinion eggs and red meat are nature's most perfect foods.

That being said, I mix up method of cooking, hot sauces, seasoning etc.

Self preservation

I love eggs, scrambled they are an excellent vehicle for trying out rubs and seasonings. I recently discovered Kinder's Seasoning, Woodfired Garlic; basically a smoky, garlicy season salt.

pcZJPs7.jpg

Not an easy choice

That's hard man lol. Lately I been using PS Seasonings prime time on a lot of stuff.

I enjoy steak rubs on eggs, anything with extra pepper. Slice/chunk up some tomatoes & sweet onions, sprinkle with 1836, mmm... Haven't had any in a while, but BPS Desert Gold is great on veggies.

You can see s&p shakers. I eat the eggs for brain health. I eat them so often I need to change up flavor occasionally.

Adjust the condiments. I've done ketchup, mayo, maple syrup on eggs depending on the style. Now that I've met Melinda, she's gonna help me with that.

Back