THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Jeanie!! The bevarage is very refreshing. Try it sometimes. Any lager beer works well.

Thanks ssv! I make something similar... I use fresh tomatoes from the garden, smoosh em, add horseradish, celery, onion, worst sauce, cayenne, and seasonings to the juice... can't remember what else....then can it.
I keep quart jars of the stuff to use throughout the winter.
I love red beer! :becky:

Spectactular.......there is a little Cuban laundry/sandwich shop near the commercial fishing charter basin in Key West that takes the basic Cuban, drop the mustard & pickle and add a couple fried eggs & mayo for breakfast sammies. Damn near worth the 8 hour drive just for the sammie:clap2:

Thanks Terry! Honestly it's the same deal out here with the exception of a nice Cuban bakery that serves up a nice Cuban sandwich. That's why I decided to do my own and honestly the movie Chef gave me the final push. lol

I liked the movie Chef and it did make me want to make a Cubano. Just hard to make something like that when I am the only sandwich eater here. Well, the dogs will eat anything... :mrgreen:

Thanks ssv! I make something similar... I use fresh tomatoes from the garden, smoosh em, add horseradish, celery, onion, worst sauce, cayenne, and seasonings to the juice... can't remember what else....then can it.
I keep quart jars of the stuff to use throughout the winter.
I love red beer! :becky:

That sounds way better than clamato Jeanie!

Back