Cuban "Sangwish" lots of Pron plus breaking in the new PBC

Thanks Jeanie!! The bevarage is very refreshing. Try it sometimes. Any lager beer works well.

Thanks ssv! I make something similar... I use fresh tomatoes from the garden, smoosh em, add horseradish, celery, onion, worst sauce, cayenne, and seasonings to the juice... can't remember what else....then can it.
I keep quart jars of the stuff to use throughout the winter.
I love red beer! :becky:

Spectactular.......there is a little Cuban laundry/sandwich shop near the commercial fishing charter basin in Key West that takes the basic Cuban, drop the mustard & pickle and add a couple fried eggs & mayo for breakfast sammies. Damn near worth the 8 hour drive just for the sammie:clap2:

Thanks Terry! Honestly it's the same deal out here with the exception of a nice Cuban bakery that serves up a nice Cuban sandwich. That's why I decided to do my own and honestly the movie Chef gave me the final push. lol

I liked the movie Chef and it did make me want to make a Cubano. Just hard to make something like that when I am the only sandwich eater here. Well, the dogs will eat anything... :mrgreen:

Thanks ssv! I make something similar... I use fresh tomatoes from the garden, smoosh em, add horseradish, celery, onion, worst sauce, cayenne, and seasonings to the juice... can't remember what else....then can it.
I keep quart jars of the stuff to use throughout the winter.
I love red beer! :becky:

That sounds way better than clamato Jeanie!

Back