THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pog Mo Thoin

Name or Nickame
Pog
I live in N. Nevada. My local Costco's has not carried the plate ribs/dino ribs/ chuck ribs. So, in 2019 I found them at the Costco in Sacramento. I took a motorbike ride over the Sierra's and picked up three packs. These packs were cryo packages containing two four bone beef rib racks. Cost was like $35 for the pack. They did not last very long.

My local Costco, just this week, started to carry the ribs. This time it is a cryo pack of four bone ribs. Now they are $55 for just the four bones. I know that they are cheaper than other places but I feel like I am getting boned here. I am retired and have to stretch the funds. Four ribs for $55. I took a pass.

Sorry, just had to vent.

Giant beef ribs are 40-50$ each at the famous Texas Qjoints. If misery truly loves company perhaps this will ease your pain. I can't believe how much chicken I've been eating.
Feel your pain brother. Enjoy them

#neverquitsmoking

3 bone plate ribs used to be around 6.50 per pound at my local restaurant depot. Last time i looked a month or so ago they were around 9.75 per pound. I think it will be a while before i cook any plate ribs again.

When I cook beef ribs (here in the middle of beef country USA) I figure at least $10/bone...

Any cheaper and all I get is bone :confused:

Back