Cooking My Arse Off For July 4th Weekend. A Lot Of Pron!

Killer-b set of cooks, Sako! Eating well this weekend for certain! Love seeing that Hunsaker in action...

Thats an epic cook

Thanks Titch!

As always Sako, FANTASTIC!

Thanks brother Jeremy! Hopefully that weather passed you. :thumb:

Awesome as always brother

Thanks Tom!

Outstanding. I need to get on your invite list. I am surprised that poor dog is still standing after the wonderful aromas surrounding him

Thanks George! Oh he was happy only pissed he didn't/couldn't try the wings. :laugh:

Epic! Nice pooch as well ��

Thanks Ed!

Nothing short of amazing! I thought I cooked a good bit of food yesterday, but your cook blew way past mine. I agree that the variety and methods used was very impressive. Stellar job!

Thanks Ron! :oops:

:clap2: WoW, more cooking than I've Done in weeks...........

Thanks brotha!

Not only did you cook a bunch, but used all sorts of different techniques! What a great time to be had!

Thanks Scott! We had a good time for sure.

What a perfect weekend. Smokin a bunch of meat and sharing with friends and family. Especially when it turns out that good. We have to be addicted to something so why not this. There are worse :wink: Fantastic Sako

Thanks bud! Wholeheartedly agree. If this is addiction let it be.

Outstanding Sako! The food looks delish, the pics look awesome and the pup is a keeper.

Thanks Dom!

Killer-b set of cooks, Sako! Eating well this weekend for certain! Love seeing that Hunsaker in action...

Thanks brother Hawkeye!

Hunsaker is not mine anymore. Just borrowed it for this cook from a friend I sold it to. I have too many toys so I had to thin the herd. Now, when I'm down to a select few I'm ordering a SS Hunsaker. Hands down one of the best if not the best cooker I've had.

Dang, you went to town! :shocked:
All of that looks amazing, but would esp. love to hear about the rubs for the chix and the ribs - loving the color on those.

Great looking pup - is that yours?

Been in communication with yer bro & gonna set up a time - thanks so much for the hookup! :cool:

Refresh us on How to Ground Kabobs.......... :heh: The I don't own a Grinder version...........

When I come out to the next TX bash. More of a visual and hands on thing IMHO. Chopping meat with hatchets is a pain so a grinder is better. :becky:

uHqthQlh.jpg

Dang, you went to town! :shocked:
All of that looks amazing, but would esp. love to hear about the rubs for the chix and the ribs - loving the color on those.

Great looking pup - is that yours?

Been in communication with yer bro & gonna set up a time - thanks so much for the hookup! :cool:

Thanks Greg! Good to hear brother. Was meaning to ask you but have been busy.

Chix are just mayo slather, salt, pepper, paprika. Charcoal and cherry chunks for smoke and I went 400* +. That is it.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Dang Sako I could imagine myself enjoying all that deliciousness. Nice to see you slipping in some sword play.:mrgreen:

Awesome cook - or rather, cooks! I need to stop reading your threads, just makes me feel like an underachiever.

Lotta good eatin' goin' on out West!

Mighty good helper dog there. What's his name?

I had a fried that would say after all that "nice starters, what's for the main course?"
Not my friend anymore. :shock:
Awesome cook. After such a cook I would feel tiered but satisfied. I bet you do too. You should be it loos incredible.:clap:

Dang Sako I could imagine myself enjoying all that deliciousness. Nice to see you slipping in some sword play.:mrgreen:

Thanks Bill! I had to. :-D

Awesome cook - or rather, cooks! I need to stop reading your threads, just makes me feel like an underachiever.

Thanks Bill! I wouldn't say that.

Lotta good eatin' goin' on out West!

Mighty good helper dog there. What's his name?

Thanks Charles!

Name's Benny! My buddy's dog. Wouldn't leave my sit becauseI fed him good.:laugh:

I had a fried that would say after all that "nice starters, what's for the main course?"
Not my friend anymore. :shock:
Awesome cook. After such a cook I would feel tiered but satisfied. I bet you do too. You should be it loos incredible.:clap:

Thanks Ofer!

That's funny there or maybe not.:laugh:

It was fun. I actually enjoy it especially when everyone is happy or comes back for seconds or thirds of

Such an array of amazing foods!
I slowly scrolled the photos a few times, decrying that I was not there.
Great looking dog too!

Back