Charcoal Smoker (anyone heard of these?) Saturday Ribs & Butt

Now I see why you buy Cimm Doc by the gallon. lol Great the not so little anymore human is helping.

Those poor drums don’t get enough attention. You should ship them to me and stick to the still!

Great use of Docs rub in the Mac. Will have to try that!

Wish I had some after pics, but the folks all liked it including the 2yr old birthday girl whose party we made the food for.

Wife made the cake and cupcakes and after we all had our dessert and folks were still outside I came in to grab a beer and the birthday girl wanted to stab the leftover cupcakes with all the candles I had. So here's that pic, lol

Was super fun. 20201107_194058.jpg

Looks like you had a blast. Great cook, great family and friends, and great fun; it doesn’t get better than that!

Btw, that thing you found to put that black stuff in looks like it works well, you may be on to something there... pellet smokers might have some stiff competition on their hands if they catch on

I need a bigger mixing bowl. How many quarts is that one you are using for the mac and cheese?

Edit: Food looks awesome! I wish we could more easily get some of the rubs that you guys down south have available to you...

I need a bigger mixing bowl. How many quarts is that one you are using for the mac and cheese?

Edit: Food looks awesome! I wish we could more easily get some of the rubs that you guys down south have available to you...
I order the tubs of cimm docs from Atl bbq store and they ship anywhere.

That bowl is 13quart. Love it. For anything larger I have bus tubs
20201108_120034.jpg

Back