Catfish n Hushpuppies

Are you single i may be getting a divorce :)
Thank you Wneill, very kind of you to offer! :biggrin1:

I've eaten catfish in your state, you all know how to cook it up right. Thanks HOG FAN! :-D

Did it happen to be at The Catfish Hole?
HOG FAN, I'm not sure what the names were. I traveled along I40 and hit as many catfish places as possible. Also drove down from Branson into your state. Love your area and the trees, it's really pretty. I'm always on the lookout for a good catfish spot. I'll check into the Catfish Hole next time, thanks!! :becky:

That sure beats the heck outta Captain D's. What is your closest airport so I can look up airfare?
Amarillo or OK City. I'm on the western end of the state. Thanks Jamaica! :-D

Amarillo or OK City. I'm on the western end of the state. Thanks Jamaica! :-D[/QUOTE]

How close are you to Waynoka? My buddies and I use to take our 4-wheelers and dirt bikes over and ride in the sand at Little Sahara.

Amarillo or OK City. I'm on the western end of the state. Thanks Jamaica! :-D

How close are you to Waynoka? My buddies and I use to take our 4-wheelers and dirt bikes over and ride in the sand at Little Sahara.[/QUOTE]

That place is a lot of fun! I've not been there recently though. I'm about 3 1/2 hrs west of there. Let me know if you are going to be out this way again!

I'll be driving to Breckenridge for a company ski trip with some guys from work in about a month but that's about it. I haven't riddin in years and don't normally venture that far west. You must be pretty close to the middle of nowhere out there. :grin: Keep up the good lookin cooks.

Back