Carmela Eats Ribs

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Mods. please move if necessary:

It's hard to believe that two years have pass since my baby Carmela was born. Many of you know the problems that she had and how she struggled just to stay alive.

She has made such progress and today I want to share, with all her Uncle's and Aunts, a few pics of my baby eating her Daddy's ribs on fathers day.

My family is so lucky that she is with us and that she over come so many of the problems that she was born with. I have said it over and over again and I will continue to repeat myself for ever, thanks to all of you, for your prayers and good thoughts.

Please enjoy the pics and thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_4412.jpg
    IMG_4412.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4408.jpg
    IMG_4408.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 260
Best thing I've read all day and great pics !!!

She sure has come a long way...

I guess her daddy knows how to cook ribs !!!

thanks for posting this Guido

she is gorgeous! i love when my daughter eats my q!. she is 3 and we have her in a preschool with other children that have had or do have health/developmental issues, so i can empathize with you and can only be so happy to hear she is still with you today and clearly loving life. nice pics and post.

Ohhhh! Those widdle CHEEKIES!!!!!
hearteyes.gif

What a cutie!! Never too early, want to borrow my shotgun? I had mine since my little girl was 4, she's now 16! (she thinks she's 20!)

Absolutely Beautiful. I'm looking forward to my little girl's first ribs, too. (19 months) I'm going to read her backstory now. Thanks!

Back