Calling IN, IL, MO, AR, W KY, W TN, TX Brethren - BBQ Freight Tag Team needed for Brother Chambers!!!

Yea i ask one simple question and get bombarded with smart a** remarks. I feel the brethren love.

WHOA Y'ALL!

It's all good. I'll speak for everyone here and say that an apology is offered for said smart arse remarks.

Your question is legitimate and I thank you for your input.
We're all BBQ Brethren here. No disrespect meant, just some whack-a-doodlery going on.

But, to answer your original question, I did do a good bit of research getting freight quotes. Details are in this post:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2613141&postcount=34

Dan specifically asked that his stuff NOT be shipped via freight and also that his stuff NOT be sold off and money sent to him to replace for sentimental reasons and that's good enough for me.

Go easy Brethren. He's just trying to help.
Not everyone has the time to read through a 10 page thread.

Wampus; said:
Dan specifically asked that his stuff NOT be shipped via freight and also that his stuff NOT be sold off and money sent to him to replace for sentimental reasons and that's good enough for me.

BBQ MOJO can only be properly handled and cared for by fellow Q'rs..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Money sent! Can't wait to see the In Progress thread.

It's a comin!
It's gonna be an epic one fo SHO!

I gotta say, I think I know how Phil and the mods must feel.
Since I posted about paypal donations last night and the itinerary, my PM box has BLOWN UP! I've had to dump old PM's a few times now. I had a 1/2 meeting for work, came back to find 11 PM's in my inbox. :shocked:

Every time I answer one, there's 2 more.

It's AWESOME how the Brethren has come through on this on all counts!

We're well above $800 in donations for fuel right now. Unbelievable.

OH....

And I was just on the phone for work and I got 2 voicemails while on the phone. When I get off the call, one VM is from Chambers.

I opened the VM and he says, "Hey Kempis. I've been thinking and I decided that I really don't want to mess with having those smokers here. Just don't worry about it."

YOU FARKIN FARKER YOU! :twitch:

....farkin Chambers. :tsk:

I'm takin a big chit in the Big Steel Keg when I get home. :becky:

In for a donation courtesy of The Whack-a-Doodle clan!

Ain't we special!:loco:

Oh, yeah. SHUT UP CHAMBERS!:becky:

Looks like the final handoff will happen in Taylor, Texas, home of Louis Mueller's BBQ, instead of Austin. :hungry:

It may take a little longer than a half-hour. :becky:

CD

Last edited:
Looks like the final handoff will happen in Taylor, Texas, home of Louis Mueller's BBQ, instead of Austin. :hungry:

It may take a little longer than a half-hour. :becky:

CD

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!!!

Hmmmm.....now if I can only find a place that serves righteous BBQ for breakfast in Manito, IL.......

^^^^ OK, now I'm gettin jealous. Wonder if iI have enough frequent flyer miles to join the last leg? Not damnit!

Mikes I, please PM me with your cell number. I believe you have mine. Thanks.

Well, guys, thanks so much. Not much I can say but thank you. God bless y'all.

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! (Kempis mod)

Back