Calling IN, IL, MO, AR, W KY, W TN, TX Brethren - BBQ Freight Tag Team needed for Brother Chambers!!!

You guys are awesome. Thank you to all the drivers, those offering support, and especially Kempis for coordinating. Poobah, thanks for letting me be a part of the Brethren and for the donation.

I don't know what else to say. In the last 20 months, the doctors wrote me off for dead between 6 and 10 times, telling my wife and kids to tell me goodbye, as I wouldn't be here in the morning. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be on the forum again, ever Q or watch my kids Q again, much less see any of my equipment again...although I knew it would go to a good home with Kempis if/when I died. God continued to pull me through and now He is blessing me again through y'all. Thank you. I'll always help y'all in anyway I can. Lord willing, I'll walk again and be able to do more.

To quote Kempis, THIS PLACE ROCKS!

God bless y'all.

As a point if Whack-a-Doodle pride, I will point out that Wampus is one if our own, a card carrying (if we had cards) member if the Whack-a-Doodles, the founder of the Boiled and Injected Rib thread, inspiration for the Penalty Forum.

Great going Sir!

As a point if Whack-a-Doodle pride, I will point out that Wampus is one if our own, a card carrying (if we had cards) member if the Whack-a-Doodles, the founder of the Boiled and Injected Rib thread, inspiration for the Penalty Forum.

Great going Sir!

Sorry, but I do not claim association with you crazy farkers. :bolt:

Kempis, not sure how the PayPal Invoice thing works but just so you know I just paid the invoice.

Kempis, not sure how the PayPal Invoice thing works but just so you know I just paid the invoice.

Just donated, it ain't much but it's better than nothing.

Both received.

It's enough. Thanks to you both and all others who have donated.
It's all adding up quickly. So far, we've got enough to cover fuel costs I think.
I'm hoping we may even have enough to cover fuel to get drivers BACK home (make the entire round trip from their home to the route, drive their leg and get them back home) without having to come out of pocket themselves. Don't know the total since not all of my "invoices" have been paid just yet and I keep getting PM's about more donations, but when I have the final numbers, I'll let y'all know where we're at.

is there a paypal link to donate?

I did not look though all the posts, I sure its in there someplace but I am at work and dont have time to search for it

thanks

is there a paypal link to donate?

I did not look though all the posts, I sure its in there someplace but I am at work and dont have time to search for it

thanks

PM Wampus and tell him how much you want to donate and your PayPal email address and he'll send you an invoice.

boring........ ( you oughta read whole thread before posting? He had cheapest quote of $880 or so and high as $2400 with most around $1100-$1200).
I'd help if i could but $ 900 is still cheaper and easier....and no i didn't read through the whole thread Smitty hence the reason for the question.

Plus I heard there is PRICELESS PRIMO BBQ MOJO in them Smokers that CAN NOT be entrusted to a shipping company!! :thumb:

I'd help if i could but $ 900 is still cheaper and easier....and no i didn't read through the whole thread Smitty hence the reason for the question.

If we were interested in cheaper and easier, we would sell our pits and buy our Q at the restaurant down the street.

Back