Calling IN, IL, MO, AR, W KY, W TN, TX Brethren - BBQ Freight Tag Team needed for Brother Chambers!!!

I just read the thread, wow guys, this place does rock!

I would love to help out with a donation, seems to be already taken care of, if that's the case, count me in for a couple more beers on my subscription for this awesome forum!

I'm pretty sure what we got goin' on here is what we call a CONVOY!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY"]Convoy Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, this kind of puts it in perspective. According to Google maps, that's 1350 miles those precious cylinders of smoker are about to journey on over about a 36 hour period.

Praying for the safety of all the drivers. God Bless. Will see a couple of ya tomorrow!

Attachments

• convoy.jpg
    convoy.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 211
It's crazy, inspired, passionate, crazy again and generous, truly like The Brethren

God's Speed and best of luck on your journey's

Woohoo! I'm getting excited. Best part is, Landarc isn't hauling any of my stuff. If so, I'd get the smokers full of grass clippings or something.

Kempis has been working hard. Hope he enjoyed taking a dump in the BSK.

God bless everyone's travels! Thanks to all who helped.

Wow, this kind of puts it in perspective. According to Google maps, that's 1350 miles those precious cylinders of smoker are about to journey on over about a 36 hour period.

Praying for the safety of all the drivers. God Bless. Will see a couple of ya tomorrow!

Post that image in the RELAY thread will you Neil?

Back