Cajun bandit rotisserie kit

Whumpa

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Charles
Before I pull the trigger on a Cajun Bandit rotisserie kit for my 22.5 WSM I have a couple of questions for those that have one. How is the quality? Is the battery powered motor strong enough to spin a fairly large turkey, or should I just spring for the 110 volt set up? Lastly, is it a good fit to use on a 22 inch Weber master touch kettle? Their web sight says it will, but I really would like consumer input. Thanks all

I don't have a WSM but it fits and works great on the kettle, the battery motor is more than adequate but the plug in is dreamy

Before I pull the trigger on a Cajun Bandit rotisserie kit for my 22.5 WSM I have a couple of questions for those that have one. How is the quality? Is the battery powered motor strong enough to spin a fairly large turkey, or should I just spring for the 110 volt set up? Lastly, is it a good fit to use on a 22 inch Weber master touch kettle? Their web sight says it will, but I really would like consumer input. Thanks all

I have one for my Kettle and I love it. It seems to be a bit bigger than my kettle, so I would think it should your WSM.

Build quality is excellent.

I have the electric motor and It seems to be plenty powerful. I prefer that because I never have to worry about a battery giving out mid-cook.

Never done a whole turkey, but I did a turkey breast last year. Turned out great!

BZFdIvel.jpg

I picked one of these up late summer/early fall - last one (at the time) on their website.

Incredibly impressed with the fit and finish.

Since arrival, I've been spinning stuff every week or two.

Easy clean-up. Good fit to the kettle. I made sure to have an extension cord on-hand for the plug-in motor. Seems good quality and beefy, if not fast (not the intention with this thing).

Worth the cash, if you ask me. I'd recommend it to friends and family.

I have one for my 22" WSM with the 110v motor, fits good and the motor is strong.

Back