Weber 22 Rotisserie ring only

bowhnter

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
I have searched the brethren, tvwbb, Weber, Cajun Bandit, onlyfire, Amazon, and others over the last few days.

Where does one find a rotisserie ring only (or any ring I can modify) for a Weber kettle?
Even though the price difference is probably not that much, I have a motorized stick and don’t need another to stick on the shelf.

Regardless of any ring you can find, have you considered the time and bother to fab and install a bracket that will work with the motor you have?

Regardless of any ring you can find, have you considered the time and bother to fab and install a bracket that will work with the motor you have?

Nope. I have a Weber motor for my Genesis. I was really just hoping to get a ring already configured.
Seems any of those mentioned above should be able to sell a ring all by itself.

The more I think of the bother, and the time I’ve spent looking, I coulda just bought the whole kit and tossed the motor. :biggrin1: … but once I get myself on a mission…

Nope. I have a Weber motor for my Genesis. I was really just hoping to get a ring already configured.
Seems any of those mentioned above should be able to sell a ring all by itself.

The more I think of the bother, and the time I’ve spent looking, I coulda just bought the whole kit and tossed the motor. :biggrin1: … but once I get myself on a mission…
If you lived closer I'd sell you my ring. Would probably be a PITA to $hip.

I haven’t used my rotisserie in a few years because i can only use on my gasser. I’m on a kettle kick though.

I haven’t used my rotisserie in a few years because i can only use on my gasser. I’m on a kettle kick though.
Went through sorta the same thing. Loved the rotisserie feature the Genesis offered, but grew to despise gas cooking and went back to the kettle.

Missed the rotisserie for years then got a kit for the kettle. Weber has jacked their price to near double what I paid. Looking around, others are offering similar kits more reasonable. I'd buy one of them. Having an extra motor and spit laying around isn't the end of the world.

I've wondered this too. I have an old rotisserie from an estate sale I've thought about rigging up.

I thought about, but never did, reaching out to one of them and asking about the ring only. My rotisserie is old and probably would be wiser to just buy the whole new one!

Weber responded that they only sell the kit. Cajun Bandit says they have sourcing issues and won’t have anything til the end of the year.
I guess I’ll just order an onlyfire from Amazon.

Weber responded that they only sell the kit. Cajun Bandit says they have sourcing issues and won’t have anything til the end of the year.
I guess I’ll just order an onlyfire from Amazon.
Have at it!

First thing that came to mind when getting the Weber kit was whole chicken(s). Spinning only one bird is not worth the bother...gotta do them two at time. Brush up on your trussing skills. Lot of vids/techniques on youtube but can't find the one I used.

I bit the bullet and bought the kit. It hasn't disappointed me.

vknQ5RYh.jpg

zyhMOMKh.jpg

Have at it!

First thing that came to mind when getting the Weber kit was whole chicken(s). Spinning only one bird is not worth the bother...gotta do them two at time. Brush up on your trussing skills. Lot of vids/techniques on youtube but can't find the one I used.

+1 on trussing the bird.

This is the video I follow and haven’t had a problem yet. https://youtu.be/IRQMZZsYk0s

Just get the thing, you will love the results!

C50238-EC-736-A-4-C5-C-8398-3-BFC1-F80-F230.jpg

Last edited:
Back