THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whumpa

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Charles
Before I pull the trigger on a Cajun Bandit rotisserie kit for my 22.5 WSM I have a couple of questions for those that have one. How is the quality? Is the battery powered motor strong enough to spin a fairly large turkey, or should I just spring for the 110 volt set up? Lastly, is it a good fit to use on a 22 inch Weber master touch kettle? Their web sight says it will, but I really would like consumer input. Thanks all

I don't have a WSM but it fits and works great on the kettle, the battery motor is more than adequate but the plug in is dreamy

Before I pull the trigger on a Cajun Bandit rotisserie kit for my 22.5 WSM I have a couple of questions for those that have one. How is the quality? Is the battery powered motor strong enough to spin a fairly large turkey, or should I just spring for the 110 volt set up? Lastly, is it a good fit to use on a 22 inch Weber master touch kettle? Their web sight says it will, but I really would like consumer input. Thanks all

I have one for my Kettle and I love it. It seems to be a bit bigger than my kettle, so I would think it should your WSM.

Build quality is excellent.

I have the electric motor and It seems to be plenty powerful. I prefer that because I never have to worry about a battery giving out mid-cook.

Never done a whole turkey, but I did a turkey breast last year. Turned out great!

BZFdIvel.jpg

I picked one of these up late summer/early fall - last one (at the time) on their website.

Incredibly impressed with the fit and finish.

Since arrival, I've been spinning stuff every week or two.

Easy clean-up. Good fit to the kettle. I made sure to have an extension cord on-hand for the plug-in motor. Seems good quality and beefy, if not fast (not the intention with this thing).

Worth the cash, if you ask me. I'd recommend it to friends and family.

Back