THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halfcocked

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
George
https://www.shadecolor.club/vevor-b...roBi7p-90UZvq7SjZncc7Nu9uklgc5hwaAgKCEALw_wcB
Is anyone familiar with this company and/or item? I know the motor is inadequate to turn a 90# animal but the stand ans spit alone is worth the money if legit.
Been researching whole hog rotisseries for over two weeks now and its beginning to drive me bonkers. I looked at Charotis and emailed them with a question about their lifetime guaranty on the motor and have not heard back in over a week. I did speak with the owner about one of the items but not the warranty. He is rather abrupt and coarse. I'm not that smooth myself but I'm not selling.
Anyway, my thought is to get a stainless open pit assembly as cheep as possible so if I have to replace the motor at some time it won't hurt badly.
Your input please.

Back