THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Hello BBQ Teams,

I am writing on behalf of the Birch Run/Bridgeport Area Chamber of Commerce to personally invite you to attend this year’s event. This is the 5th year of the event and we would love to have you attend this years event.

We have a new location this year, we will be holding the event in the Birch Run Premium Outlet Mall. However do not fret we will still offer large spaces (25x40)!!

Some of the amenities that we provide for our BBQ Teams:

Large Spaces (25x40) on grass
Water on site
Free Electric (please be prepared with at least 150’ of extension cord)
Free Pizza and drink tickets Friday Night
Free Breakfast Saturday morning from the World Famous Tony’s I-75 (Bacon!!)
Sponsored 9:22am Shot from Jim Beam
3:00pm awards ceremony
Ez entrance and exit
$10,000 prize pool!!!

Team Application and more info can be found here: https://birchrunchamber.org/br-event/blues-brews-barbecue/

Please feel free to share this information with anyone that may find it useful, we are also looking for food vendors.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or to the Chamber. Their contact info is info@birchrun.org or 1(888)624-9193

Back